Thursday, April 22, 2010

Poor Frank!!

Frank met up with his arch-nemesis 'White Cat' the other night. I was outside and I heard cat fighting sounds. Frank had went over to the neighbors and was in the 'forest' beside their house. I called to James and we ran over. White cat was standing all defiant and poor Frank was cowering in fear. I will admit that I saw a lot of white fur and there was white fur stuck in Franks paws. We scared White-devil-Cat away and called to Frank. He ran to the front of the house. That is when we noticed the smell. Frank had went poopy, he was actually still going poopy. James carried him to the back door and took him to the basement for a bath. Frank was not happy! We washed and dried him, then lured him upstairs with treats. He sat on the carpet in the backroom licking himself. I wanted to show you how funny he looks wet. His tail is so skinny and funny when he whips it around. James has decided that he must teach Frank self defense, so he doesn't have any more 'Shit Shows'. We have also decided to defend the house against the evils of White Cat. Stay tuned to hear more about the saga of Frank and White Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment