Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Go bus conversations!!

We went home to my parents on the weekend. I took these photos of flowers in the backyard. We had tons of fun! We played pool,drank, laughed our butts off and ate tons of food! I always forget how beautiful and peaceful it is up there. I am so lucky that I got to grow up in such a great place. I walked into Bowmanville yesterday to get some groceries. I took the Go bus back to the house, on the bus there were two teenagers who started chatting. They were talking about how there schools were better than each others. The boy was from Whitby who moved to Bowmanville
a couple of years ago. The poor guy had to leave all of his friends! He is 16. They then talked about their "relationships". He has been dating a girl for two weeks. Apparently he calls her all the time and she never calls, so he did an experiment. He didn't call her for a week. She never called him. Finally he called her and she said that she needed some time to herself. IT HAS BEEN TWO WEEKS!! Wow. The girl said that she has heard that a million times. I didn't hear how old the chick was but if I had to guess, well probably 17 or something. Kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment