Monday, April 19, 2010

A big pile of rocks?!


I haven't posted in awhile. I deleted my facebook and ever since haven't been on the internet that much. I check my email but that is about it. NOT ANY MORE!! I want to post a lot more on this blog. We have been doing a lot of things outside. We cleaned up the big pile of rocks. That's right, there was a big pile of rocks to clean up. I think I have a picture of it. Wait. I will look for it. I found it. That pile was in the front yard. James took out the stone fireplace in the living room, like a year or more ago, he piled the rocks just off the front deck. We got a wheel barrel(barrow). It is so handy to have one. Who knew!! The rocks have been moved to the back yard. I weeded the garden. I also dug up one of the smaller gardens. I pulled out the biggest root of all time. That garden is going to be the vegetable garden. I have to go somewhere and buy some seeds and start to grow them inside. I found Frank laying in the garden a couple of times. He also tried to pee in one of the gardens. Stupid cat. I read somewhere that you can put lemon peels in the garden to keep cats out. He has found a patch of wild mint outside that he goes nuts over. He licks, eats and rubs his face all over it! Too cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment