Friday, April 23, 2010

lol catz are my crack.

Sometimes I get stuck on the internet looking at cute animal picture and videos. I think that is my crack. Can't get enough. I saw this one last night. I love Marie Antoinette, anything to do with her I find fascinating. Now I know a sleeping cat isn't fascinating, but look at the fur, the colour, the posture! If Frank was still, er, well, "equipped", then I would be tracking this beauty of a cat down! Of course I am assuming that this is a female. Even so, I really want a pretty white kitty. Frank would probably be scared of it, would remind him of the evil White Cat. I just think it would look pretty for family photos. James could hold Frank the boy cat and I would hold Margaret the girl cat. I am not sure yet what her name would be, maybe Helen. Marcia? Another boy would be named Dennis,obviously!

No comments:

Post a Comment