Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I got to find my green thumb!!

These are my Mom's tomato plants. She started them with seeds inside, I need to do the same. I am going to go and get the things I need and start them this week. Grow them and then plant them outside at the end of May. I am not sure exactly what I want yet. I need to draw it out and figure out what kind of veggies we will eat. I am really excited about growing our own food. We watched 'Food Inc.' last night. It is pretty scary what we don't know about our food. I think that we (James and I) need to be more conscious of what we are eating. We are already pretty good but we eat a lot of processed stuff. He wants to start running and doing yoga, once he starts that he will eat more and need better, whole foods. We need to buy local and organic. He is going to go in on a half cow with some guys from work. He eats a lot of meat, which is fine, but he needs to make sure it is good meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment