Friday, June 4, 2010

Too tired to type!

I cleaned my butt of today! I started with the bath tub because it was covered in coffee, from my coffee/sugar scrub! Then I moved to the bathroom floor, then the cupboard. Since I have started using homemade products I wanted to clean out all of the products that I don’t want to use. My skin feels amazing! I get really annoyed by clutter, especially in the bathroom. That room should be organized, just like the kitchen, or your bedroom, or closet, and of course..wait..everywhere! OCD much? kind of. anyways, I made some iced green/ginger/mint tea. I haven’t tried it yet. I put lots of honey in it so I wouldn’t have put any sugar in, next time I will use Stevia. I have never used Stevia. James decided to cut the grass, so I cleaned the kitchen. I wanted to get some mixing bowls off the counter. I re-organized the spice cupboard. Also I wiped out the fridge. I don’t think he has ever cleaned the fridge! So that was my day. Boring? Not really. Have I written anything other than blog posts? no. dammit.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!

    My teacher in school grows her own stevia -- she got a plant from Home Depot and says it's not hard to care for!

    ReplyDelete