Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's raining, it's raining!!

It's raining. Boo.
So today I will continue my journey through Romantic Comedies (rom-coms). Last night I watched 'When in Rome'. It wasn't horrible but I probably won't watch it again. Today I am going to watch 'Leap year'. I am kind of looking forward to that one, I like Amy Adams. She was excellent in 'Enchanted'. I also downloaded 'My-so-called Life', I watched it religiously when I was a teen. I loved everything about that show. I really would love to re-watch all of the shows that I loved when I was younger. I have watched the first season of 'Daria'. I really want to watch some 'Saved by the Bell'. I absolutely loved that show when I was a kid. I think that I have seen every episode at least twice thanks to 'TBS'. I had the hugest crush on Zach Morris. He was so cute and funny. Still looking for a cute and funny guy, wait I found one. Frank!! haha.
I did some gardening yesterday. I moved some hot pepper plants from the side garden to where the beans and peas are planted. The hot peppers were being eaten by some bugs. Also Frank has been using that garden as his big outdoor kitty litter. So far we have 3 peppers growing. One of the pea plants has a pea growing! I can't wait until it is ready! Peas are my absolute fav! I hope to make dill beans this summer. I also want to do something with the peppers. We buy red hot peppers filled with goat cheese from the grocery store. I think I could make those. Having a garden is awesome. I really want to plant more flowers though. I will post pics of the garden tomorrow. Hopefully it isn't raining!

No comments:

Post a Comment