Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bowmanville is shakin'....run!!!

I can't believe it. We experienced an Earthquake today!! A 5.0 Earthquake! I had no idea what was going on, the china cabinet just started shaking. I don't even think Frank noticed. James was sleeping(he's working nights, not lazy) while it was happening. He woke up a bit and thought I was doing aerobics!! As if I would shake the house, maybe Frank, not me!! While we are talking about how fat I am, I started walking outside again. My ankle is much better although I am trying to take it easy. I went for a walk last night and today. I bought two bikinis at Walmart! I feel really great in them and now I am super excited about beachin' it up!! I have been trying to motivate myself lately. No moping because I don't have a job. I will get one, keep trying. I went looking today, I also applied to everything on the interwebs.
I have been trying to "dress up" and wear make up everyday. Dressing up is now putting on pants other than my yoga pants! I am trying to use this time wisely because when I get a job I will be so frustrated that I didn't do more when I wasn't working.

3 comments:

  1. Love the bikinis! and Earthquakes are pretty exciting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love them as well! first time I have ever felt confident in a bathing suit.
    This earthquake only lasted 15 seconds or so, but still scared the crap out of me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow an earth quake! Crazy!

    I know how you feel not having a job I've been trying to find a job forever.. finally found a nanny job and have an interview next Tuesday for Guess Kids. Good luck on your job search I'm sure you will find something soon.

    ReplyDelete