Thursday, June 3, 2010

need to do something!! losing mind!!

want to run...dammit!!

My ankle is still a bit swollen and hurts. I did some research on sprained ankles. They take a long time to heal depending on the severity and how well you take care of them. It seems that the hardest part of a sprained ankle is staying off of it. Not pain. Being lazy. I have been watching too much t.v. Last night I decided that if I am going to watch t.v. then I should be watching things that I have downloaded. I have to make space on my computer. I bet you thought that I was going to say ‘smart things’. Ha! Don’t think so. I can’t wait to get back into working out. Luckily because I can’t walk around too much that means less trips into the kitchen. I have been really trying hard not to lay around eating junk. It will only make working out in the hopefully near future that much harder. Although I haven’t been working out I have stopped smoking. I didn’t want to be too vocal about this and jinx myself, but it seems that maybe I am finally sick of smoking. The thought of smoking turns my stomach. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment