Friday, June 25, 2010

Party time!!!

I went for a run today! Well a run/walk, but still!! Nice to be out there and hitting the pavement again. I miss exercising. Next week I will start doing aerobics with Jenny McCarthy again. I was doing so awesome. It is sad when you are totally motivated and then hurt yourself. But onward and upward! Tomorrow is my birthday party! I am so excited to see my friends. I miss them so much! Monday is my actual birthday. We are going shopping! I got gift cards that are gonna get spent! I am so excited to buy make-up! I have made a list of everything I want to buy! I am going to get some liquid eyeliner. I have never used it before.
I finished the first season of 'Laguna Beach' this afternoon. I really like that show. I am downloading the second season as we speak? type. as I type. we aren't typing. you are reading. anyways. I miss MTV when it was good. I have ranted about this before, I won't go into it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment