Saturday, June 26, 2010

If this rain doesn't stop, I swear to god I am going to .....

It is raining right now! Dammit!!! My party is today. Oh well. We can have a dance party inside. Maybe it won't rain all day. I am excited about seeing my friends. I never get to see them, I miss them. I went for a walk this morning, I was kind of hoping it would rain then. I really like walking in the rain, that is one thing I miss about Toronto, the walks home from work in the rain. I think my favourite part is getting home, putting on dry clothes, cuddling up somewhere with some tea. Doesn't that sound nicey-nice? Sure does!
I made a yummy veggie pizza yesterday. I used feta cheese and left over grilled eggplant and zucchini. Some tomatoes, onion and mushrooms. Palate pleasing pizza. (see what I did there, alliteration, poetic device.)
My ankle is little swollen from the run yesterday. I will just have to take it easy. I can't run everyday, resting is important. I might ice it this afternoon before the peeps get here. It doesn't hurt though. That is good. It's weird 'cause a lot of the girls I follow on Tumblr who have fitness blogs have either screwed up their knees or sprained their ankles. All of them within the last week! Weird, eh?
I hope my party goes well. NO MORE RAIN!! NO MORE RAIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment