Wednesday, May 5, 2010

TUESDAY!! yeah it is.


The basil is growing!!

I planted strawberry and hot pepper plants outside today. My friends Glendon and Michelle brought them as a housewarming gift. We had a party to finally celebrate moving out of Toronto and into James’ house. It was a lot of fun. It was really nice to see everyone and to be partying out here instead of in Toronto. I hope that this can happen again more.

I am baking bread right now. This is my second attempt at baking bread from scratch. I want to master baking. I hope it works. So far it is better than the last time. Rising perfectly. I am trying to figure out what to have for dinner. Either Spicy pasta sauce with bow-tie pasta or shepherd’s pie.

I noticed a lilac tree outside yesterday. I am going to go and cut some off. I love lilacs. They are my favourite smelling flower. I am going to paint polka dots on my nails! Then read outside. I am still reading ‘Eat Pray Love’, she is now in India. So far, pretty good. I am looking forward to seeing the movie.

Grease is on t.v. right now. I had ‘hotdoggins!’ for lunch today. I can’t resist. They are the worst kind of meat, but I love them!

So far this has been a pretty wicked day!

Oh! I did my taxes yesterday. I have never done them before. They weren’t as hard as I thought they would be to do. They were really confusing, though. I am going to get James to check them. I am going to go and hand in my application to ‘The Humane Society’ in Oshawa. I want to be a cat cuddler!

No comments:

Post a Comment