Friday, May 28, 2010

Owww...my friggin' ankle!

So, the Wednesday night we went out for dinner. When we got home, Boyf had to go to work, I didn’t know what to do with myself. Television? not yet. later. So, it had to be a walk/run. I left, walked along the highway to a cute little suburban road. I was trying to tie my sweater around my waist without dropping my ipod and keys, my foot slipped off the pavement twisting my ankle. At first I thought I should go home, but I decided that I would walk it off. After a couple of minutes it felt fine. I thought that because I am so young that my ankle could heal itself! Turns out, not so much. I got home, took off my shoes and couldn’t put any weight on my foot. Not so young. I am going to be 28. That is almost 30. Yikes! I spent all day yesterday on the couch with my ankle on ice. It feels better today, but I am still staying off of it. It is still swollen. Stupid bones and ligaments or whatever. I am hoping that it feels better tomorrow. Hopefully I can get back on track. I had decided to get my ass in gear. I want to be bikini ready for my birthday.

DAMMIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment