Saturday, May 8, 2010

Look at me!! Look at me!!

I have to brag! ‘Your shape’ made me do a fitness test the other night. I scored an A+, which is way better than the C I got last month. Keep in mind that it is based on what the camera sees, if you aren’t wearing the right colours or if the lighting is bad. But I think my energy level was up and I was really motivated to do a good job! So far I haven’t missed a workout, I have actually done more than scheduled. Of course I am resting my muscles. I have decided that I have to do yoga everyday. I tried the ‘Your shape’ yoga today. It was pretty good. I record a yoga program on t.v. called ‘Intimate Yoga’ with Sonia Dillion on Suntv. They are now playing episodes that I have already seen. I am bored with the show. I need something new. That is what is nice about ‘Your shape’ it is the same exercises or poses, I have a chance to master them, but in different sequences. I recommend it to people. It is a good idea. I haven’t tried ‘Wii Fit’, I have heard really good things. Maybe one day I will try that. Until then I have Jenny McCarthy and ‘Your shape’.

No comments:

Post a Comment