Thursday, May 6, 2010

Polka dot toenails and Bread!!

Well, the bread isn't perfect but it is still pretty damn good! The bottom is a bit moist but if you toast it, AMAZING! I put a little butter and jam on a big thick slice, it is to die for! Way better than store bought bread. I am on my way to being a master baker. Master baker....that is what I said. pervert. Geez.
I painted the toenails, finger too! Green with white polka dots. I think they look cute. Aren't you all happy I am without a job, otherwise who else's toes would you be reading about. I am going to take some more pictures this afternoon. I noticed some more sprouts this morning. We might be getting some frost tonight, so I have to find something to cover my strawberries and peppers. I don't want them to die. I think I might weave plastic bags together and get Frank to hold them all night. His contribution to the garden, other than his shit and piss. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment