Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lovely Lilac!

Lilacs in a tea cup. Pretty! I cut a branch off the lilac tree in the front yard. There are now lilacs all over the house. Even by Frank's food dish! He likes the smell. I think they are a really pretty flower and they smell lovely.
Todays weather was a little schizo, cold and windy then warm and sunny. We had to go to Mosport race track to a auto shop there, James ordered some parts for the race car from there. Then we went for a drive. We enjoy going for drives. We noticed a lot of places for sale. James, just like my mother, enjoys looking at real estate. We aren't looking to buy, it is just fun to look. Window shop. I absolutely love going to open houses. Everyone thinks that is depressing, James gets depressed, I really enjoy seeing what is out there. Also it is practice for when we do look for another house.
Went food shopping, I am going to make shepherd's pie tomorrow. Also I am going to make a soup. I have to clean out the fridge and freezer. There is no room! After food shopping, James put carpet that we bought the other day into the van. I did some yoga and housework. And then we went to Red Lobster, or as the french say 'Lobster Rouge'!!!! I ate everything on my plate. I spent the rest of the night in pain. I was laying on the couch feeling like crap, so I forced myself to go for a walk. It felt good. Cool, fresh air. Now I am going to have a bath and then go to bed. I need to get up early tomorrow. Work out before James gets home, so I can blast dance music!

No comments:

Post a Comment