Saturday, May 8, 2010

The peas have sprouted!!

This is a pea sprout that I noticed yesterday. Looking good so far. There has been only one pea sprout, but the sun hasn't been out and about lately. It thunderstormed last night! The rain was crazy hard and the lightning lit up outside completely. It was awesome! I love thunderstorms. It is rainy and cold outside right now. I have to try and figure out something to cover those plants. Frank said that there was no way he was going to help with the gardening. So I told him there was no way that I was going to help with fat. He is on a strict diet. This morning he was allowed a plain rice cake, a blueberry and a glass of water. That's it. He is running on a little cat treadmill that I got him right now. He doesn't look happy. But being fit takes work.

No comments:

Post a Comment