Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The View!


This is view from our little bungalow. The road, maybe some cows. Pretty nice, eh?
It is a lot different view from my last place. It was the Toronto skyline running north/south reaching approximately Eglinton. It was absolutely beautiful at night. Definitely the selling feature of the apartment. The apartment was a one bedroom located on the border of Regent Park and Cabbagetown. As far as living situations in Toronto go, it wasn't that bad. That was the first time that I have ever lived alone. I really enjoyed parts of the experience. But I definitely prefer living with someone who enjoys the same things as I do. We tend to just hang out at home watching the "Speed" channel, drinking booze, and laughing. We are very funny people! Some might say our humour is inappropriate, even childish. But we do know how to have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment