Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Frank the Cat


This is Francis Gaylord Skene. My sister got him from the pound 5 years ago. I adopted him from here and we have been together ever since. It was love at first sight. I think he is a Siberian. He is exactly how the internet describes him. Very talkative, he will meet me at the door and tell me all about his day. He knows his name and will respond if asked a question. His comedic timing is amazing! He is also extremely affectionate and will follow me around everywhere. Siberians are a dog-like breed. I think you can tell from the picture that he definitely has a personality! Oh and he super fat!
We actually don't use that word..baggy instead.

2 comments:

  1. Baggy is right! Especially since he's losing weight!

    Loving this new blog!

    ReplyDelete