Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Blog!

Hello!
Welcome to my new blog! This blog is to document my new life in Bowmanville! I moved here from Toronto a month on 21st. I have spent the previous weeks just living. I have felt lazy and a little bit useless due to being unemployed. But I have been trying to keep busy by doing household tasks and job hunting. No job yet! I am sure that I will get one soon. Hopefully I will find a part-time retail position so that I can start school, possibly in the spring.
The reason I moved here was to live with my wicked awesome boyfriend. He owns a house with a nice large yard. I decided that it was time to leave Toronto. I lived there for about 7 years and it was a good experience for me. But I was sick of the attitude of people and feeling like I wasn't advancing in life, just sitting stagnant, waiting for my life to start.
So here I am starting my life!
Stay tuned to see what is happening in Bowmanville!!

No comments:

Post a Comment