Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring is on its way!!!



I am very excited about springtime. The last week has been beautiful and sunny everyday. This weekend is supposed to be 7 degrees! For the first time ever I am going to garden this year. I have never had the space, always in an apartment. I've always wanted to grow herbs and flowers. I have two flower beds at the side of the house. Both get lots of sun and are a nice size. The smaller one is going to be veggies and fuit. The larger one is going to be flowers. I am not sure yet what plants I want to grow. I need to remember to keep it simple. I always have big ideas but then overwhelm myself. I am trying to change that in every area of my life. I will take pictures of the garden and let you know how it is going. Hopefully there won't be too many hiccups. Of course, keep in mind I know nothing about gardening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment