Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I hate littererssss!!!

I walked into "town" today. I had to get one of those tax-book-thingys. It took me about 35 minutes to get downtown. Pretty good. Went for a coffee at the local cafe/flower shop.(!?) Yeah, B-ville has two of them? Weird. It is middleage/old lady central. It is fun to sit, listen, and write down the weird things that they say. They are so different than my age group. Compliment your face/talk behind your back. Yikes!
When I was walking I was really appalled at all of the garbage on the side of the road. Where does it come from? People walking? I think it is the people driving by. They throw it out the window!! Horrible. When I go for a walk on the side road by my house there are beercans or empty mickeys every 10 feet or so. Huh? why? Seems strange. I picture a single man in a pick up truck. He is on his way home from?...somewhere....and he likes to drink....and drive. Vodka and beer relax him....driving stressed him out. Yikes...maybe I shouldn't pick a different road. Would it be crazy if I took a bag and wore some gloves on my next walk? Do my part. I hate seeing the garbage. Makes me angry. DAMN YOU GARBAGE!!!
whoa. okay...
Tomorrow I am going to take some pics of the garden. I still have to cut out some weeds and hoe it up.
So the other night I let Frank outside. He was out for awhile and it was getting dark out. I went to the back door...not there, the front door...not there. So I went to the side of the house, calling his name. He was over at the neighbours. He was lying on their front steps, like it was his house. When I called his name he came running and meowing. It was like he knew he was doing something wrong. Funny cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment